LOVE YOUR PIZZA. GUARANTEED.
We don’t just think you’ll love our pizza made with fresh, never-frozen original dough, signature pizza sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, and 100% real cheese made from mozzarella – we guarantee it.
If you don’t love your pizza, tell us why and we’ll deliver another one absolutely free.
How to Claim
In the unlikely event you’re not happy with your pizza, use Papa’s Quality Guarantee, and we’ll deliver another pizza of equal or lesser value free.
- Have your receipt available to reference the order information.
- Call the restaurant where your pizza was ordered.
- Papa John’s will deliver another pizza of equal or lesser value for free, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Our local Papa John’s phone numbers:
(509) 374-8400 | 2909 S. Quillan St., Kennewick
(509) 943-2020 | Van Giesen St., Richland
(509) 545-6000 | 6303 Burden Blvd., Pasco
(509) 619-0707 | 125 Gage Blvd., Richland
Terms and Conditions
At Papa John’s, we’re passionate about the quality of our ingredients and pizza. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your pizza, we will replace the unsatisfactory pizza like for like, free of charge, subject to the terms and conditions below.
The Quality Guarantee only applies to a pizza you order and purchase directly from Papa John’s that is not of satisfactory quality. Examples of unsatisfactory quality include: temperature (cold), undercooked/overcooked pizza, skimpy toppings, wrong pizza/toppings, and damaged pizza.
The Quality Guarantee excludes any issues regarding the delivery time. The Quality Guarantee does not apply to sides, drinks or desserts.
To claim the Quality Guarantee:
- You must call the restaurant where your pizza was ordered and made.
- The claim must be made the same day as the original order within thirty (30) minutes of the time of delivery or pick-up.
- No more than two (2) slices of the original pizza may have been eaten and you must show a valid proof of purchase upon request.
- For delivery orders, to claim the Quality Guarantee, we will deliver the replacement pizza to the same address as used for the original order on the same day or future order from the same restaurant.
- For carry-out orders, the Quality Guarantee must be claimed in-store by bringing the original pizza order to the same restaurant where the pizza was ordered and made.
- We reserve the right to collect your original pizza order at the time you receive your replacement pizza.
Provided you have fully complied with these terms and conditions, Papa John’s will replace an unsatisfactory pizza for a pizza of equal or lesser value, free of charge, subject to normal restaurant hours.
There is no cash alternative or refund available. Subject to availability and non-transferable.
The Quality Guarantee is available at participating U.S. restaurants only and is not available at non-traditional Papa John’s locations (i.e. stadiums, ballparks, etc).
The Quality Guarantee may be withdrawn and Papa John’s reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at anytime.