The Best Fundraising Program For Your School or Organization
THE SLICE & SAVE FUNDRAISER CARD
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
We're on a mission to help schools and organizations raise extra funds needed to better their students, staff and team members! The Slice and Save card is the perfect fundraising program where schools and organizations keep 70% of the funds from every card sold!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1) Schools and organizations sign up for the Slice and Save program by clicking the button below and filling out the registration form.
2) Pick your 3 week selling dates and round up your students, players or team members and get them ready to offer Slice and Save cards to friends and family to help raise funds!
3) At the end of your 3 week selling period students, players and team members turn in their sign up forms and collected funds from Slice and Save card sales to the fundraiser group organizer.
4) The group organizer let's their local Papa Johns representative know the amount of cards sold and Papa Johns mails all cards to your organization/school for you to distribute.
1) WHO CAN SIGN UP FOR THE SLICE AND SAVE FUNDRAISING PROGRAM?
- Any educational institution, non-profit or charity organization can sign up to join the Slice and Save Fundraiser Program. In order to sign up, schools and organizations must submit their information using our sign-up form down below at the bottom of our webpage.
2) IS THERE A MAX LIMIT FOR SELLING SLICE AND SAVE CARDS?
- NO! There is not a limit for how many Slice & Save cards that can be sold during your 3 week selling period. In order to raise as much as possible, schools and organizations are encouraged to sell as many cards as they can!
3) CAN WE SELL CARDS FOR AN INCREASED AMOUNT?
- No. Schools and Organizations are NOT allowed to mark up the price and sell Slice & Save cards above $10.00 USD per card. Schools and organizations are GUARANTEED $7 per card sold (70% profit) which will total the amount of money raised. The other $3 is given back to Papa Johns in order to pay for the cost, shipping and handling of cards sold.
4) HOW DO SLICE AND SAVE CARDS WORK?
- The process for using Slice and Save cards is simple!
1) Go to papajohns.com or use the app to login and create an account.
2) Select delivery or carryout.
3) Enter your code into the promo code box.
4) Build your order from the MENU page and checkout as normal (50% off not valid with other promotions, specials or discounts).
When a supporter receives their card(s), they are given the same step-by-step instructions on how to redeem. The same promo code on the back of the card is used for all orders placed online to get 50% off regular menu price orders valid for 10 separate orders.
5) WHEN WILL SUPPORTERS RECEIVE THEIR CARDS?
- After your 3 week selling period, the fundraiser organizer for your school or organization will inform their Papa Johns representative of the total amount of cards sold. They will also take $3 from the sale of every card and mail the total amount in the form of cash or a check to our office address at 125 Gage Blvd, Richland, WA 99352.
Once we receive the collected funds and amount of cards sold, the school/organization will receive their cards in the mail within 1-3 weeks. Schools and organizations are responsible for distributing cards to supporters.
6) WHAT IS THE SCHOOL OR ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- As part of the Slice & Save Fundraiser Program, Schools and Organizations are responsible for the following:
- Signing up for the Slice & Save Fundraiser Program and providing a completed W-9 tax form.
- Setting the dates of their 3 week selling period for students, players and staff to sell Slice & Save cards
- Collecting all information regarding the sale, supporter/buyer information (name, number, location), amount collected and records of card sales
- Informing their Papa Johns representative of the amount of cards sold and collected funds after the 3 week selling period
- Mailing collected funds ($3 from every card sold) to the correct address (125 Gage Blvd, Richland, WA 99352).
- Receiving Slice & Save cards and distributing them to all supporters/buyers.
- Setting a date and time for their local Papa Johns representative to present them a check for the total amount of money raised for use on social media, local news, etc.